Re: canvas item collisions

Colin Fox wrote:

> Just as a suggestion - why not have a look at Dia? It works extremely
> well, and it sounds like your program does the same kinds of things.
> Maybe you can use some of the Dia code or techniques.

We have looked at Dia and at one time thought of using its code.  But Dia is a
diagram _drawing_ program, and being a drawing program, it takes the user a
little longer to work with, just to get things looking good enough to print.
Loci generates diagrams but is not a drawing program, so we could take a
faster approach.

Jeff