Re: I'm done (almost).

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 warder@pcisys.net wrote:

> With regard to licenceing.  If I am to release this with the Gnome
> Public Licence is there anything special I have to do.

(I think you mean GNU Public License. :)

> I've been looking at the development site and I haven't been able to
> find any information on the licence.

The text of the GPL is usually in a file called "COPYING" - just look
around your system a little. One common place to find it is under /usr/doc

> I'm sure it's there and I just have to keep looking, but I'm trying to
> get this finished tonight.  On a related note. I'v noticed that some
> people copyright their applets while others have the copyright to the
> Free Software foundation.  Should I do one or the other?

It's up to you.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.