libpixmap.so problem

Recently I started getting this error message whenever I run a GNOME program:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libpixmap.so"

Any idea on what this might mean if I'm not using pixmap theme engine?

Also, from what I've read here gdk-pixbuf seems to be much better than Imlib
at handling large images. Any plans to implement something similar to Imlib's
color modification curves?

-Andrei
* On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key. *