Re: Glade/Libglade question

Damon recently removed the capability to specify an object for a signal
(so that gtk_signal_connect_object would be used to connect the signal)
from glade.  If you want it back, join glade-devel (see
http://www.glade.pn.org/) and tell him like a few other people have.

For now, you will either have to apply a patch to glade to get the
behaviour back (see http://www.mail-archive.com/glade-devel@glade.pn.org/
for the message in the list archives), or manually edit the glade files to
add the <object> tag to the signal sections.  Glade will preserve this
field if you edit the file with it afterwards.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/