Re: Gnome-core

>- some applets have help button which points to nowhere, I guess it's
>  better to remove the help button instead of pointing to a file that
>  doesn't exist. The bugs are also reported in the Debian BTS.

Maybe instead of printing an error message when a help button is not connected
to a help file, Gnome should bring up a  default help page which explains that
the help page for this topic has not been written yet, and encourages the user
to contribute to the Gnome documentation effort? It creates a bad impression
when you get stuck while using an application and you can't even get the help
button to work.  ;)

Michael Rogers