Re: Dingus Feature?

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, NotZed wrote:

> It aint hidden.
>
> Bring up a gnome-terminal, and type in a url - move the mouse over
> it - it should underline.  Then right click, of control left click,
> and there you go.
>
> Nothing to it really ...
>
> Hopefully xchat and othe zvt based things will have it soon, the
> api is dead simple.

I actually sent a patch to do this in xchat, though I haven't checked
recently to see if it was included.  Unfortunately, it won't matter
much, as Zed is moving away from using zvt as (one of) the text widgets
in xchat }=\

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz		http://linuxpower.org
Personal: katzj@linuxpower.org

QOTD:
Why do we want intelligent terminals  when there are so many stupid users?