Re: gtkhtml

> I would suggest that it depends on how much memory a mozilla widget is
> going to use - gtkxmhtml as it is is quite low footprint and I
> wouldn't want to sacrifice megs of RAM just for some capabilities that
> I probably wouldn't actually use in the widget (ie the CSS, DOM, etc.)

Well, with Bonobo components (both will be Bonobized [1]) you could
just list the attributes you require and Bonobo would take a decision
for you for what the right component is for you.  Gtkhtml or Mozilla.

[1] Mozilla has been bonobized twice, but they keep breaking it
internally, so we are going to wait for "final" to do another pass at
bonobizing.