Re: Help please

The widget must be realised before you can call the set_color_*
functions - easiest just to put it in a "realize" signal handler.

Hopefully this behaviour will be a little nicer at some point in the
future, but currently it is not.

I wonder who named that python class, it should be 'zvtterm'.

 Michael