Re: Help please

The set_color_scheme function is currently broken a bit.  It is expecting
a list of 1-tuples where each 1-tuple contains a 3-tuple giving the colour
value.  In the next version, it should be fixed to accept a list of
3-tuples.

To set the colour scheme on a ZvtTerm widget, you must first add the
widget to its parent container (and the parent in its parent all the way
up to the top level).  You may also need to call the realize method before
setting the colour scheme.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au