Re: Help please

 Hi,

First many many thanks for answering my question (I include
everybody).

The answer is as I found out (probably never thought of it because of
no previous any coding experience) from everybody's mail and after
testing is to actually call the set_default_color_scheme() after
showing everything else.

So, yes one has to load everything before asking it to put colours.

I did not have to include the realize method, but adding right before
the color thing did not change anything I could see in my window. It
also must be called after showing everything else.

Anyway, what does the realize method do?

Another thing, and this is to James: how the heck can I make python
make 1 tuple of 3-tuple. I tried but it refuses and gives me back
3-tuples?????

 I still don't know however how to make python code colourful. Any
help is really appreciated!

Hassan Aurag
aurag@dms.umontreal.ca
aurag@crm.umontreal.ca