Cells in a window

 Hi,

It's me again. I hope I am not bugging people too much!

Here goes. In my GMatH project, my idea was and still is to have a window composed of cells a la Mathematica: one input cell and one output cell.

As a starter I used the zvt.py module, but I am not sure it can handle this. So before going deep into this I wanted to ask your guru's advice.

The input cells will handle text, the output cells will display either text or graphics, exactly like Mathematica. What is the best starting point?

Do I create a subwindow, and add subwindows to it at each input output or is there a more intelligent way of doing this?

Thanks again

H. Aurag