Re: Our organization at shows.

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> shows and we have a booth.  The idea basically is to have the various
> hackers/users that go to the shows to commit to go to the booth at
> some hour and answer questions on a specific GNOME topic.

>From what I hear, there are enough problems having people commit and
follow through on just getting the booth put up and taken down. This is
just second-hand knowledge from someone who had to take down the booth at
ALS because all the GNOME hackers had run off.

It would be nice to have someone who was in charge of coordinating a
booth for all relevant shows, though.
-- Elliot
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.