Re: Default window manager

We've hashed this stuff before, please look at the archives.  From what I
recall, when gnome starts up initially it should give you a choice of
window managers to run then sets that.  There shouldn't be a "default"
window manager except when you get the initial menu.  I think this will
solve all problems.  Lets not get into the Enlightenment is slow flame
war, it's a useless waste of our time.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/