Re: Default window manager

The graphics card makes a big difference for these sorts of things.
Compare a good card like a Matrox G200 against a cheaper one (or one not
fully supported by the X server), and you will see a big difference in the
speed of some of enlightenment's tricks.  It is not strictly CPU power
that determines how well these things work.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/