SPEC file fix for gnumeric 0.33

I just recompiled gnumeric to use gnome-print 0.6 and when I tried "Print
Setup..." I got the following:

$ gnumeric
Cannot read file /home/jgotts/.gnome/fonts/fontmap :
gzopen failed: No such file or directory
Message: Font style created at zoom factor 1.0
Cannot read file /usr/share/gnumeric/glade/print.glade :
gzopen failed: No such file or directory

** WARNING **: document not well formed!

** ERROR **: Could not load print.glade
aborting...
Abort (core dumped)

I'm running a stock RH 6.0 system with the latest security updates, except that
I'm tracking all of the released GNOME packages by way of their SPEC files.

The fix is to add the line

%{prefix}/share/gnumeric/*

to the SPEC file.

--