Nightly build of all the docs

FYI,

I just wrote up a script that I'll be running nightly at 3am PST.  It just
goes out and grabs the latest glib-reference, gtk-reference, and
gnome-libs/devel-docs stuff, and build it.  The results from each night
are immediately put online at:

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/gnome/#devdocs

I noticed that the current build has some problems, specifically the one I
noticed was failed links to the gnorba docs, even though they seem to be
there.

I copy a little more stuff over than I list on the index, you can just go
to the docs/ subdirectory of the above URL (minus the #devdocs) and see
what's there.  If I'm missing anything that really should be there, or on
the index, let me know and I'll fix it.

I'll probably also put the stdout/stderr of the whole build process
somewhere, I'll put the link on the page above when I do.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user