Re: SPEC file fix for gnumeric 0.33

On  2 Sep, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I wonder if I should drop support for those spec files as they seem to
> be broken most of the time.

No, they are not broken most of the time. Just let someone who knows
about them work with them (not me :-). Most gnome packages I download
(almost every version of every program) can be transformed to *.rpm
files by a simple rpm -ta <filename>. This is very good. In the
beginning the *.spec files were often wrong but the last 3-4 months I
havn't had any big problems at all.

--
/Dennis