Re: Panel foot menu favorites

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 09:48:36PM +0000, Tom Gilbert wrote:

> > Can we please *not* call this feature "Favorites", when the primary app
> > for editing/adding to them (Netscape) calls them bookmarks. Only IE
> > calls them favorites.
>
> I think the idea was to have a 'Bookmarks' _submenu_ within the
> favorites menu.
>
> Then you could have
>
> Favourites
> 	 |---Bookmarks
> 	 |---Recent documents
> 	 |---Recent Apps
> 	 |-}
> 	 |-}Favourite File list
> 	 |-}

Erm ... in my install I already have a menu called "Favourites". Only it
used to be called "User menu", which I by far prefered. Is this some strange
abberation at my end, or are people moving towards a confusion here? Or just
me?:)

James

  James Aylett                                           www.zap.uk.eu.org
  james@tartarus.org                                    www.footlights.org