Re: Remove CanvasItems

>  Is it possible to destroy all attached Gnome CanvasItems of a canvas? I
>  use the canvas for a game playfield where I have different canvas items in
>  a single level. To load a new level, I want to remove all canvas items and
>  draw the new level with new canvas items.

The messy way:

	Walk the list of children of the canvas' root group, and
	destroy them.  You'll need to poke at the GnomeCanvasGroup
	structure of the root item to do this.

The lazy way:

	Create a group and put all your items there.  When you are
	done with them, destroy the group and create a new one.

The right way:

	Keep track of your items in the first place.

  Federico