Re: Bonobo install

James Henstridge wrote:
> Have you compiled bonobo, gnumeric and any other bonobo components with
> the same prefix as gnome-libs?  If you are using the Red Hat RPMs, you
> will need to use "./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc".  Also, you
> want "gnome-config --libs bonobo", not --lib.

Thanks, James, your suggestion worked. During configure run, though, it was
looking for GnomePrint and libglade libraries and didn't find them even
though RPMs were installed.  I had to uninstall RPMs and compile them from
CVS.

-Andrey
"Later in this talk, I intend to define
 the universe and give three examples." -- Larry Wall