Compiling GNOME from CVS

Hi everyone

I'm trying to compile the whole of GNOME from CVS. When compiling glib ad
gtk+ I get many warnings like this:
configure.in:195: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling

Is that anything to worry about?

Thanks
--
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
                     |           Services       | 3000, South Africa
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ