Re: Compiling GNOME from CVS

This is nothing to worry about, unless you are cross compiling, as the
error message states.  Glib makes some checks of the sizes of certain C
data types, and these checks may not work in cross compiling situations,
hence the error message.

It is safe to just ignore those particular messages.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/