Re: Bug status for 1.0.50

On 10 Sep 1999, Changwoo Ryu wrote:

> Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > gnome-libs (5 bugs):
> >    Grave (5 bugs)
> [..]
> >     * #1979: Canvas and some 8-bit characters
>
> Isn't it the same bug with #2021, `Strange error involving GTK, i18n
> and gnome-libs'?
>
> This is not a bug.  The reporter have not installed /usr/lib/gconv/*
> files in glibc2 environment.  (Debian potato or some lame glibc RPM
> user.)

OK, thanks.

In the future, if you want to add info to a bug report, just e-mail
XXXX@bugs.gnome.org and your e-mail message will be added by the system.

-- Elliot
smuggle Semtex nuclear Serbian domestic disruption Noriega
arrangements plutonium security Treasury [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] spy explosion South Africa Cocaine