obglib

Hi!

I would be very interested to contribute to the gnome Objective-C wrappers.
My project would split into three parts:

o First of wall a write wrapper for glib. I already wrote classes for
  GString (G_String) and GSList (G_SList, with an iterator class).

o Add methods to obgtk/obgnome to support these classes on top of standard
  native glib ones. For example, in Gtk_List class, add methods to
  support G_List * instead of GList *.

o Write wrappers for extended non-gui gnome features (gnorba, xml, ...)

All classes would provide access to native features, but would also
make use of objective-C specific ones. For example, the g_gslist_foreach
function would be wrapped to two methods: one taking a GFunc and one
taking a selector (SEL).

Would the gnome team be interested ?
--
* FREDERIK BILHAUT