GtkCList->selection->data

Good afternoon,

I'm writing a program where I need to know specifically which rows are
selected at a given point in time (when a menu is selected) so that I can
get the information from those rows and work on them.  I was wondering if
there was any documention on the GList *selection that is part of the
struct GtkCList.  I am curious what the gpointer *data contains.  If
avaiable is there a function that would extract the rows that have been
selected?  I don't see the point in storing it myself with the select /
unselect signals in a linked list when it is already stored.

Thanks,
Steven Behnke