Re: An annoyingly regular 1.0.50 pep talk

Peter Williams <peter@newton.cx> writes:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:35:42 Elliot Lee wrote:
> > gnome-media (6 bugs):
> >    Grave (6 bugs)
> >     * #509: gmix turns off cd sound
> >     * #764: After running gmix 3.0 cd sound can no longer be heard
> >     * #1409: gmix cuts off cd audio
> >     * #1929: Starting gmix kills CD sound.
>
> Well, we can knock another three bugs off the list because these all the same
> thing... but anyway, when redundant bugs like this show up, what should be done?
> Having multiple instances of one bug is just going to confuse people.

In the BTS actually these are all merged, which is what happen when
bugs are reported multiple times.

Same thing goes with the gnome-pager bugs, which actually are going
to get closed when the new tasklist/desk-guide ship :)

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum