Development tools

Hi!

Is there any plans for development tools? I know the priority now is
getting 1.0.50 out of the box, and I know about gIDE, glade and have
just checked dryad out of cvs to have a look at it. What I mean is: has
there been any discussion on how development tools should be oriented? A
big IDE, small CORBA-based modules (editor with syntax-coloring, GUI
builder, debugger, browser)? Including some support in the help system?
Some other thing?

--
Andres

E-Mail: andresrc@arrakis.es andresrc@esi.us.es