Re: select() + gtk_main()

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 09:21:56PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> You should be able to use the gdk_input_add function to do this.  I think
> you should be able to wait for a read condition and then do the accept()
> without blocking.

yes, thanks, Harold Campbell pointed me in the direction of the gtk
tutorial (*ashamed look*). Now that I'm trying it out one weird thing:
Before I even accept() the connection is accepted anyway, looks like inside
the gtk_main loop. Anyone have any idea how to stop that from happening?

--
SJ Botha         sjb@dundee.lia.net