Re: 1.0.40

I can confirm that my panel crashed too upon logging out when I first
upgraded. I haven't tried logging in again (to X) since then so I'm not
sure. I logged in through gdm2 Running the stuff in the 1.0.50pre RPMS
from gurulabs.
One other problem - my tickastat applet also crashed at the same time
(is that a possible reason why the panel crashed?) I think the function
was script_data_free function where it tried to g_free something.
Sorry, don't have a backtrace handy (now mailing from school - comp is
back home)