Re: Where in the OS do we introducing GNOME

Yes, I have heard about it, but not read it, though.
 But I meant that some kind of an in-GNOME
introduction to the project should exist for new
users(to GNOME and GNU/Linux).

Eduardo

--- cd bates <cd.bates@virginnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Have you read Raymond's Cathedral and the Bazaar,
> which he's published with
> O'Reilly books? I konw he's not popular with some
> people but a summary of
> that might be a good intro to the OS, if not to
> GNOME.
>
> Yours,
>
> Chris.

=====
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19:
"Everyone has the right to[...] seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
http://www.democracynow.org
http://www.indymedia.org
http://www.infosubway.org/infosubway/
http://www.freespeech.org