Re: Extremely urgend call for help to all german/european gnome folks

Martin Baulig wrote:
> [Ooops, forgot the Subject: in such an important mail ....]
>
> Hello german/european gnome folks,
>
> I just got an urgend call for help from Martin Schulze who is organizing
> the Multimedia-Market, which will take place in Stuttgart/Germany vom
> April 9-12 (this weekend).

Small correction.  We are organizing the Linux Pavillon within the
Multimedia-Market.  The Multimedia-Market itself is a multmedia
exhibition that turns into an eCommerce exhibition somehow.

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.