Re: canvas for games?

It would be fine for things that don't require really fast screen updates,
like an action shooter sort of game. I tried using canvas for a little 2D
space combat game and it just didn't cut it at the time. Canvas is much
faster now than it was then, but I still have my doubts. For something
like StarCraft, it's probably suitable. Try it and let me know. =)

Cody