Re: Where can I find a list of all colors

Hassan Aurag wrote:
> How can one get the list of all rgb-text colors available on a
> system?
> I am using gtkplot and want to get all available colors on a system.
> Is it even possible?

I assume you mean the mappings from, say, NavajoWhite to its rgb colour value? If so, look in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt (that's where it is in Debian at least - slocate rgb.txt if it's not there :)

HTH,

Gareth
--
In the beginning was the word.
But by the time the second word was added to it,