Re: Where in the OS do we introducing GNOME

I've done an introduction for free software and gnu in
the default page of the gnome-browser, and it's in
attached.
Could you comment it? Or maybe I should bring this up
in another mailing list?

=====
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19:
"Everyone has the right to[...] seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
http://www.indymedia.org
http://damn.tao.ca
http://www.freespeech.org
http://www.radio4all.net
http://www.democracynow.org

http://im.yahoo.com
Title: GNOME Project
[ GNOME Logo by Tigert ]
GNOME is free software, meaning that you have the freedom to distribute copies of it (and charge for this service if you wish), to have acess to it's source code, and to change it or use pieces of it in a new free program.

GNOME is part of the GNU Project, which was founded in 1985 with the goal of creating a software-sharing community, and achieves this by developing and encouraging development of free tools and applications needed to run a computer (free is refered to freedom, not price).
For more on these topics, please read the Philosophy section.

HELP INDEX

GNOME User's Guide
Man PagesInfo PagesGNOME Documents
Philosophy