libart: transforming svp's

Hello, is there a way to transform an SVP in libart?

In case I'm asking the wrong question, here's what I'm trying to do:

I'm trying to stroke a path using a stroke_width for the line which is in user
coordiantes.  (...basically in the same way as it's done in Postscript.)

I can use the art_svp_vpath_stroke(vpath,...) call to produce an ArtSVP that
represents the stroked path with a fixed line width.  (This works beautifully)

I would like to transform this stroked path so as to convert it from user coordinates to
final device coordinates.

Any help would be appreciated,

-chris