Re: A petty background problem with gnome 1.1.8 from Helix

On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 12:28:26AM +0000, Hassan Aurag wrote:
> Surprise though as there is no way in hell to tell control center I
> don't want gnome to set background image. Each time I check the option
> (or uncheck) nothing happens on save.
>
> I think this is a bug. Now anyone submitted it already?

It might be a bug, i haven't tried it, but you can at least get around it.
Run the control center, go to startup programs, click browse currently
running programs, select background-properties-capplet, click remove.
Logout and save and relogin.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....