Re: gnome_config

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Rodrigo Moya <rmoya@tsai.es> writes:
> >
> > is gnome_config going to be moved to glib as was said some weeks ago?
> >

> I think that was gnome-config the library module script, not
> gnome_config the config file parser. Based on past conversations,
> moving gnome_config the config file parser to glib is highly unlikely.

I don't know too much about the code in gnome-config (I really mean the
config file parser, not the gnome-config script), so please forgive me
if this question is stupid. But, why is it highly unlikely?

I think it is quite annoying to add a gnome-libs dependency to some
programs just to use the gnome_config functions.

Cheers