Re: Athena User Interface Project seeks advice

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 11:38:51AM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> GNOME 1.0 platform will continue to work long after 2.0 is released;
> you can install the two platforms simultaneously.

Is there any documentation on running the two platforms simultaneously?
Is it just a matter of using /usr/local/ instead of /usr (where my RPMS
are installed)?  I am very interested in developing with GNOME 2.0.
However, I haven't done it because I am worried about breaking the
stability of my current GNOME1.0/Sawmill environment.

--
 Nathan Cullen  heat@iglou.com