Re: Athena User Interface Project seeks advice

Nathan Cullen <heat@iglou.com> writes:

> Is there any documentation on running the two platforms
> simultaneously?

No, it probably doesn't work right now. 2.0 doesn't work at all,
basically. gnome-libs HEAD is just a mess; half of it won't end up in
the final cut due to changes in the libraries it depends on.

> Is it just a matter of using /usr/local/ instead of /usr (where my RPMS
> are installed)?

You won't need to use a separate prefix; things will be renamed.

> I am very interested in developing with GNOME 2.0.

No you aren't. ;-) Trust me.

Havoc