RE: vba at gnome

I trust we aren't going to have to worry about all those wonderful VB macro
type virus type things with it right?  The built in Unix security should
prevent it right?  Or do we still run some of the same risks for a given
user...but then again...I guess the same can be said for any program if not
written properly.

Eric Bresie
ebresie@usa.net