Re: vba at gnome

"Eric Bresie" <ebresie@usa.net> writes:

> > From: On Behalf Of Ravi Pratap M

> > Otherwise, checkout the home page www.gnome.org/gb for a download of the
> > first release.
>
> I trust we aren't going to have to worry about all those wonderful VB macro
> type virus type things with it right?

>From the link provided above:

Frequently Asked Questions

What about Macro virii ?

        A total non-issue, gb has been designed from the ground up to
    be as secure as possible, currently the worst DoS is RAM
    consumption but this is hardly serious. The security capabilities
    will be updated as more functionality is introduced.

95 days, 22 hours, 18 minutes, 19 seconds till we run away.
All great ideas are controversial, or have been at one time.