Status of gncal development...

	What is the current status of the gncal/gnome-pim stuff?  Is it
due to be replaced by Evolution, or is it still a viable application?  I ask,
because I'd like to do some work updating it, and produce some patches to add
some more functionality, but if it's due to be replaced by Evolution, I
don't want to waste my time...  (Personally, I hope it's not being phased
out, because I prefer the less-monolithic application, but I can accept it
either way.)

								JF
--
    Justin Ferguson - Geek of All Trades - Technical Solutions Consultant
http://www.thedotin.net/jferg   <jferg@lusars.net> <JFerg at The Dot in .Net>