Re: Bug-buddy feature requests (was Re: Does the bug tracker actually work?)

* Martin Baulig
| I'd like to add some more "feature requests" for bug-buddy here.

I submitted this feature request to the bug tracker using bug-buddy,
but I repeat it here.

When an abnormal X error occurs this should be trapped somehow by
bug-buddy. X errors are just as serious as other crashes, and it would
be nice if bug-buddy helped people report these types of bugs.

                                                   Per Kristian