Re: gnome-print 0.21

> Hello!
>
> I bumped gnome-print version number to 0.21. It is by no means
> production-ready yet, with many known and more unknown bugs lurking
> around. Still I very-very much hope we can keep API compatibility from
> now, so you can start using it. If you have production version of you
> application, keep alternate build with gnome-print-0.20 possible.

I don't know too much about gnome-print at the moment but how is it
going to tie in to something like CUPS?  We use CUPS at the local
College.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george@gmsys.com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.