helix setup tools?

Hi there...

I was wondering very deeply about the status of the helix setup tools:

>From the gnome-admin-tools/README.CVS file:
This code is copyrighted by Helix Code, Inc. If you wish to commit
changes, we require that the copyright for your code also be assigned
to Helix Code.

Is there a good reason for this? I realise Helix are perfectly entitled to do this step, but it makes me extremely reluctant to contribute. I don't really want things I contribute to belong to helix.

There's no license on the code in the CVS module either... could this be clarified?

=)
Peter