What's wrong with VDKBuilder?

Title: What's wrong with VDKBuilder?

Actually that's my only question. The why of the question is simple. Glade seems to be THE Gnome RAD, but I have found by accident that VDKBuilder was excellent.

Actually, I found out about VDKBuilder in a slashdot post in response to (I think) Miguel's comments about code-reuse.

And while you are at it, why don't we use code-reuse. I mean it doesn't have to be bonobo. How come each time the gnome-hackers start something, they start it from scratch. Are all existing GPL'ed software crappy? Take the gnome-admin project versus linuxconf. Helix-tools are still at 1% of linuxconf's capabilities. Evolution is still at 25% of Balsa's. Actually if Balsa folks used gtkhtml to show the messages, Evolution would be at 5% of Balsa's power.

Gnome basic is the most ridiculously funny example on non-code reuse. Heck, there is Python, and whatever you Gnome visual basic will become, it would never be easier to learn/use than any visual python.

Again, what's wrong with VDKBuilder? It's at 30% of Microsoft Visual C++ power minus the templates wizards.

H. Aurag