Re: How does memprof work?

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Juan Toledo wrote:
> First thing I'm trying to do is finally fix all leaks. The current
> version does not show any leaks under memprof, but it's definitely
> leaking.

If you check the Preferences under the Settings menu, you'll see a number
of functions that are skipped.  Perhaps if you remove them, you'll find
out where you're leaking.

On the other hand, I haven't had any good luck with version 0.4.0.  I just
wrote some code that would intentionally leak memory.  While the
"profile" correctly idendifies the functions that are leaking memory, the
"leak report" does not.  Perhaps you should use the old 0.3.0.  It used
to work for me...

MSG