Re: GOB + Language Bindings.

Nice idea!

>From what I know Gtk+ widgets can be described by a some kind of format
language with Scheme-like syntax. The various language bindings parse
and use those descriptions to create the bindings for each language.

You can tweak GOB to create those descriptions for you, and then you can
use the scripts supplied in the languages bindings to generate the
bindings.

Care to take the project?

	Shlomi Fish