Re: Panel lockups

On 08/24/00 00:53:20 +1000, Matthew Pratt <mattpratt@yahoo.com> wrote:
+-----
| I have not, however, rewritten the IMAP code to use the new async
| connect/IO code since I do not have access to an IMAP server. I was
| wondering if someone interested in seeing the mailcheck applet work
| properly with IMAP would be willing to give me an IMAP account on a
| server somewhere (temperarily)???
+--->8

Use anonymous access with cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu ?

2@hilfy:455 Z$ telnet cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu 143
Trying 128.2.10.131...
Connected to MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK mail1.andrew.cmu.edu Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.24-039 server ready
. AUTH ANONYMOUS
. BAD Please login first
. AUTHENTICATE ANONYMOUS
+

. OK Success (no protection)

(note empty challenge and empty response in AUTHENTICATE...)

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu