Re: gnome keys sucks

>> We need to add defaults, make sure dialogs with entry boxes are wired
>> up properly, be sure GTK+ is fully working for key navigation,
>> etc. It's a very good idea.
>
>Yes.  But it's not enough to hack.  Develover documentation
>(whitepaper?) is needed.  Only if it's documented we can write proper
>bug reports, etc.

Havoc,

Can we use freedesktop.org to develop a whitepaper on standard
keybindings? I'd like to get the KDE people to use the same defaults
if possible (actually they probably already have defaults; maybe we
can copy them).

Let's get some sensible defaults agreed quickly so we can start
fixing things - I don't want this to turn into another wm-spec-list.
;)

Michael